– 59th General Conference Session Atlanta, GA.
– Interview with Al Parks a lifestyle educator and personal health chef.
– Question: What would you tell someone who is dealing with hypertension? (4min mark)
– Health tip: Hot peppers can elevate the blood pressure.
– Health tip: Soda pop that has high fructose corn syrup in it produces a waste product called uric acid. When uric acid is high in the body that will elevate the blood pressure.
Help MissionTV Inspire the Next Generation of Missionaries: